Here are the answers for the Octordle words #636 today, released on October 22nd, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 636 Words Hints Today (October 22nd, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 636 today.
Hint 1: There is a N in words 4 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a B in words 2 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 2 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 1 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: U
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky.
- Word 2: a long flat-bottomed boat for carrying freight on canals and rivers, either under its own power or towed by another.
- Word 3: move in a quivering way; flicker.
- Word 4: the state of being united or joined as a whole.
- Word 5: compress or squeeze forcefully so as to break, damage, or distort in shape.
- Word 6: a person who does not eat any food derived from animals and who typically does not use other animal products.
- Word 7: (of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
- Word 8: behave in a way that belittles or degrades (someone).
What is the Octordle 636 Answer Today? (10/22/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 636 released today on October 22nd, 2023:
- Word 1: SASSY
- Word 2: BARGE
- Word 3: WAVER
- Word 4: UNITY
- Word 5: CRUSH
- Word 6: VEGAN
- Word 7: FRESH
- Word 8: ABASE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (October 22nd, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on October 22nd, 2023:
- Word 1: GUIDE
- Word 2: HEARD
- Word 3: ALOOF
- Word 4: CREED
- Word 5: STOLE
- Word 6: HUTCH
- Word 7: GLAZE
- Word 8: SPINY
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (October 22nd, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (22nd October, 2023):
- Word 1: CANDY
- Word 2: SPOKE
- Word 3: CRYPT
- Word 4: FREAK
- Word 5: CHILI
- Word 6: ALBUM
- Word 7: NEWLY
- Word 8: ITCHY
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 637!