Here are the answers for the Octordle words #663 today, released on November 18th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 663 Words Hints Today (November 18th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 663 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 2, 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 6 and 7.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 5, 6 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a snorting or grunting sound in a person’s breathing while they are asleep.
- Word 2: cause the water or other liquid in (something) to run out, leaving it empty or dry.
- Word 3: a feeling and expression of contempt or disdain for someone or something.
- Word 4: make or cause to make the slightest movement.
- Word 5: move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting continuous physical force.
- Word 6: a cylindrical device on which film, magnetic tape, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound; a reel.
- Word 7: a group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership.
- Word 8: a large group of people.
What is the Octordle 663 Answer Today? (11/18/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 663 released today on November 18th, 2023:
- Word 1: SNORE
- Word 2: DRAIN
- Word 3: SCORN
- Word 4: BUDGE
- Word 5: PRESS
- Word 6: SPOOL
- Word 7: FLEET
- Word 8: HORDE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (November 18th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on November 18th, 2023:
- Word 1: MOODY
- Word 2: MOOSE
- Word 3: ENNUI
- Word 4: SCALE
- Word 5: CRUST
- Word 6: KIOSK
- Word 7: FLASH
- Word 8: KOALA
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (November 18th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (18th November, 2023):
- Word 1: CHIRP
- Word 2: PLEAD
- Word 3: RULER
- Word 4: GRASS
- Word 5: ABODE
- Word 6: FORGE
- Word 7: RELAY
- Word 8: PROSE
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 664!