We have a new Dead by Daylight patch update today (February 9th, 2022). Here are the official patch notes.
The last Dead by Daylight update we had was last week on February 2nd, 2022. The patch fixed a large list of issues that are plaguing the game including issues with pallets, audio issues, and problems unlocking certain achievements.
We have a new DBD update today, 5.5.2. It’s available to download on PS44, PS5, PC, and Xbox consoles. We have some more bug fixes in today’s update along with some changes to Boil Over. Here’s the full patch notes for the February 9th, 2022 patch.
DBD 5.5.2 Patch Notes – February 9, 2022
Boil Over has been changed to give 33% of current wiggle progress when player fall from great heights, which prevent abuse of Boil Over in specific parts of the map where the killer has no choice but to drop from a height according to the dev notes regarding the change.
The bug fixes that have been addressed include HUD score alerts, cosmetics issues, friend list problems, and an exit prompt becoming unresposive. Here’s the full list of all the fixes in the Dead By Daylight 5.5.2 February 9th, 2022 update:
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to encounter a Grade Reset after updating to patch 5.5.1. Note: This issue was only visual.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wraiths Withering Vine cosmetic to erroneously be unlocked for all players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly’s Fable Acres Delivery torso cosmetic to clip into the camera when hooking a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the HUD score alerts to lose their formatting when using the Large Text setting.
- Fixed an issue that caused players with at least 1 game played but 0 pips to not receive any reward at the end of season.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nemesis’ tentacle strike recovery animation to be missing when too close to an asset.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to not be able to lunge after a blink if the attack input is pressed before the end of the blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s second blink to be delayed and thus cover less distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse not to enter fatigue when having a grab validation fail after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s hand not to close properly when charging a chain blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Springwood maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Backwater Swamp maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors to use ”Dead Hard” to jump on rocks near the Ferry Boat.
- Fixed an issue that caused Jonah’s tablet to be visible on the floor of the Vat room in The Game map.
- Fixed an issue that caused hooks in the Eyrie of Crows map to be missing the white glow from Scourge Hook perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused a small part of the Entity to stretch when a Survivor is sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exit prompt to become unresponsive after adding a friend in the Friends List.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused the game to become stuck when joining an almost full survivor lobby