There’s a brand new hotfix update today in Destiny 2, 188.8.131.52. Here’s the official patch notes.
The last hotfix update for Destiny 2 was on January 11th, 2022.The update included bug fixes for missions and some UI updates. We have a new Destiny 2 update today, 184.108.40.206 and the official patch notes for the January 20, 2022 update has been posted.
We have more bug fixes in the update including an issu where the Hunter class ability cool down time would increase under certain circumstances. The 220.127.116.11 hotfix Destiny 2 update should be available to download now on PS4, PC, and Xbox consoles and will vary on size depending on what platform you play on.
Here are the official patch notes from the Bungie website.
18.104.22.168 Jan 20 2022 Destiny 2 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during the Crota boss encounter.
- Improved responsiveness of Phryzhia (Ogre boss) becoming vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating enemies with a finisher could cause a crash.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general crashes in Gambit. Please continue to report issues to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block bullets or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments to the Wish-Ender bow.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter class ability cooldown times would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was over 100.
- Players may now increase their Mobility to whatever value over 100 that they desire without detriment to their cooldown timers, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Max that stat out.
- We dare you.
- Show us how high you can get your Mobility.
- Reverted a change to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Colorblind Modes default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved Roster grouping and sorting algorithms to generally improve Roster performance.