There’s a new ESO PC update today on June 28 2021. This update is 7.0.7 and here are the patch notes.
The last ESO update for PC was two weeks ago today, 7.0.6. That update addressed a number of issues for Blackwood quest along with some new content including the Rockgrove Trial.
There’s a new ESO update today for PC and Mac players, 7.0.7. This update contains even more fixes for the Blackwood and companions quests along with a fix for the into video which hasn’t been playing smoothly.
Other fixes in today’s ESO update include an issue with Saxhleel, companions running in front of you less frequently when you stop, survey report biomes for Blackwood will now be clustered together and other changes and fixes.
Here’s the full patch notes for ESO 7.0.7:
ESO Update Today 7.0.7 Patch Notes
- Companions will now run in front of your character less frequently when you come to a stop.
- Bastian and Mirri’s non-combat Perks are now active while they are active and present.
- Increased the likelihood of Companion gear to drop from non-boss enemies.
- Companions will no longer loudly mourn the deaths of group members and will only mourn the player that summoned them.
- You will no longer see quest indicators above the heads of other player’s Companions in your group when your own Companion has a quest to offer.
- Slightly increased the average frequency at which you gain rapport increases from killing enemies that Companions do not care for.
- Mirri now waits to get to know you a little better before asking again for help with her second personal quest.
- Companion combat level and class skill levels are now properly synchronized.
- Adjusted the help entry “Companions – Access” to improve clarity.
- Fixed an issue where a Companion could load in before their equipped gear.
- Fixed an issue where Companions could unintentionally gain experience after completing a Dark Anchor event.
- Reduced the frequency of Companion VO lines pertaining to synergy abilities.
- Survey Report biomes for Blackwood are now clustered closer together, based on your feedback.
- Fixed an issue which caused Saxhleel Champion’s Perfected Restoration Staves to drop in Rockgrove on normal difficulty.
- All main quests in Blackwood will now be displayed as a Main Story in your journal and quest tracker.
- Updated the interaction cameras for Writ boards found in Leyawiin.
- Sevilo Andus’s face will no longer shift into a horrible abomination of nightmares.
- You can now travel to groupmates within Deepscorn Hollow.
- A Deadly Secret: Captain Rian Liore will no longer call you over and then act offended when you approach him. So rude.
- A Hidden Vault: Groupmates will now be able to you within the Doomvault
- A Keep’s Ransom: Fixed an issue where dying before speaking to Erithel would cause her to despawn.
- A Mysterious Event:
- Bastian will no longer lose rapport when you kill the boss at the end of the quest. (They were close once, but we don’t talk about that anymore…)
- Group members not on the quest can now use the escape portal at the end of the quest.
- A Proper Blessing: Fixed an issue where the quest assist for the Bog Dog dung piles wasn’t displaying properly. Now you can find your dung that much easier.
- Heroes of Blackwood: Fixed an issue where a duplicate Mirri would show up at the gathering even if you had her out as a Companion.
- Shattered and Scattered: Fixed an issue where Liam or Ardia would survive even if you did not complete the optional respective objectives.
- Shrine of Nocturnal: Fixed an issue where approaching the Nocturnal shrine from the wrong spot could prevent the quest from advancing properly.
- The Ghost of Giovesse: Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Yisara when needing to speak to her.
- The Rising Winds: Fixed an issue where Nuxul would sometimes not appear when you needed to talk with him.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Chain of the Werewolf antiquity lead from dropping as intended.
- Progress between the Relic Hunter and Master Relic Hunter Achievements are now properly synced. Anyone who previously had met the requirements for these achievements but did not receive them will also be fixed.
- Fixed an issue where you could get blocked by fixture geometry in Eldbur Ruins.
- Red Torchbugs now have a chance to drop a Torchbug Thorax.
- Fixed an issue which could occasionally cause you to be unable to combine collectible fragments.
- Most Achievements and Endeavors that increment with a kill and do not require a specific type of killing blow will now increment with assists as well as killing blows.
- Removed an errant gazebo that had unexpectedly appeared in the cooling lava of Kushalit Sanctuary.
- Fixed an issue where the intro video would not play smoothly or would have other issues.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when save data is generated exactly when the UI gets unloaded, such as when logging out.
- Corrected several cases where monster collision or targeting had unexpectedly changed size after Update 30.
- Ripple Effect: Fixed an issue where you could not see Alana’s spirit if you had an active Companion.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when hovering over potions or poison solvents with your mouse cursor.
- Players with special characters in their names will now be correctly added to PvE leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where lore books could occasionally not be displayed in the UI if you had too many unlocked.
- Fixed an issue with Control’s IsPointInside logic checking the wrong values when SetHitInsets is used.