Here is the answer for the 239 Worldle country today, released on September 17th, 2022 and some hints to help you solve it.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answer to Worldle 240!
Worldle is another Wordle-inspired game, but this one requires you to guess the country or territory for the day instead of a word. The game’s default mode shows you the outline of the country and gives you six guesses to solve the answer.
When you make a guess and it is not the correct answer, you will be told how far away the guessed country is from the answer and the direction you need to look. If you would like a more difficult challenge, try one of two other modes, both of which can be found in the game’s settings and will affect the next puzzle.
The first option is to remove the image of the country entirely, leaving you to guess at random. Your guesses will still show you how far away you are from the actual country and which direction you must travel to find the answer, which means you can make more educated guesses going forward.
The other option rotates the country’s image, so it may appear upside down or sideways on the map, but you won’t know which way it is. This will confuse you and make guessing the country a bit more challenging.
Worldle Geography Game 239 Hints Today – September 17, 2022
We like to give our readers hints as to what the country might be before we give you the answer to help you if you’re stuck.
Here is what the country/territory looks like for the Worldle 239 puzzle today:
Here are the clues we have for the Worldle today (September 17th, 2022).
- Hint 1: It is located in Asia.
- Hint 2: There are six letters in its name.
- Hint 3: It is famous for its delicious street food, Shilin Night Market, the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, pineapple cakes, and Taipei 101.
- Hint 4: The first letter of this country is T.
What is the Worldle 239 Country Answer Today? (9/17/22)
The answer to the Worldle 239 country today is…
FUN FACT: Only 2.3% of the Taiwanese population is native. The other 97.7% are ethnically Chinese. This is because Taiwan was ruled by the Qing Dynasty for 200 years from 1683 to 1895. During this time, the locals were pushed out in the same way native Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders were by Europeans.
Nowadays, there are just 500,000 indigenous people made up of eight different tribal groups. Sadly, their 26 native languages have become almost extinct. Unemployment rates are high and education levels low. However, since the 80s there has been a bit of a revival and several cities host indigenous cultural events.
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to solve the Worldle today and if there are any other games you want us to cover. Click here for the hints and the answer to Worldle 240!