Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #130 today, released on June 3, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 131!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 130 Words Hints Today (June 3, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 130 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 5 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There are no words with a double letter in them.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: I
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Cheerful and lively.
- Word 2: Water strongly impregnated with salt.
- Word 3: Make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
- Word 4: A set of moral principles, especially ones relating to or affirming a specified group, field, or form of conduct.
- Word 5: Risk (a sum of money or valued item) against someone else’s on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event; bet.
- Word 6: A person who avoids work or spends time in an aimless or lazy way.
- Word 7: A person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.
- Word 8: (Of a fire) produce flames and heat while consuming a material such as coal or wood.
What is the Octordle 130 Answer Today? (6/3/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 130 released today on June 3rd, 2022:
- Word 1: PERKY
- Word 2: BRINE
- Word 3: SWEAR
- Word 4: ETHIC
- Word 5: WAGER
- Word 6: IDLER
- Word 7: PAGAN
- Word 8: BURNT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 131!