Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #133 today, released on June 6, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 134!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 133 Words Hints Today (June 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 133 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a L in words 2 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 3 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: J
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: O
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: H
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A member of a jury.
- Word 2: A thin liquid food of oatmeal or other meal boiled in milk or water.
- Word 3: The arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method.
- Word 4: Resembling or characteristic of a rat.
- Word 5: Threads of silk, cotton, or other material woven into a decorative band for edging or trimming garments.
- Word 6: A contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport.
- Word 7: An establishment providing accommodation, meals, and other services for travellers and tourists.
- Word 8: Divide by cutting or slicing, especially suddenly and forcibly.
What is the Octordle 133 Answer Today? (6/6/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 133 released today on June 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: JUROR
- Word 2: GRUEL
- Word 3: ORDER
- Word 4: RATTY
- Word 5: BRAID
- Word 6: MATCH
- Word 7: HOTEL
- Word 8: SEVER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 134!