Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #137 today, released on June 10, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 138!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 137 Words Hints Today (June 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 137 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 3, 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an X in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 4 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A waterproof filler and sealant, used in building work and repairs.
- Word 2: Used before a singular noun to refer to all the individual members of a set without exception.
- Word 3: Friendly relations.
- Word 4: A strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing.
- Word 5: A piece of wood, metal, etc. having one thick end and tapering to a thin edge, that is driven between two objects or parts of an object to secure or separate them.
- Word 6: Truth.
- Word 7: Any of a class of adhesives, plastics, or other materials that are polymers of epoxides.
- Word 8: Covered with snow.
What is the Octordle 137 Answer Today? (6/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 137 released today on June 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: CAULK
- Word 2: EVERY
- Word 3: AMITY
- Word 4: KHAKI
- Word 5: WEDGE
- Word 6: SOOTH
- Word 7: EPOXY
- Word 8: SNOWY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 138!