Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #140 today, released on June 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers for Octordle 141!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 140 Words Hints Today (June 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 140 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 2 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 1 only.
Hint 3: There is a T in words 1, 2 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a H in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any of the words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Remove all coverings from.
- Word 2: Yearn to possess (something, especially something belonging to another).
- Word 3: Imitate (someone or their actions or words), especially in order to entertain or ridicule.
- Word 4: State or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
- Word 5: A hole dug in the ground to receive a coffin or dead body, typically marked by a stone or mound.
- Word 6: An ugly old woman.
- Word 7: Find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.
- Word 8: The name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
What is the Octordle 140 Answer Today? (6/13/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 140 released today on June 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: STRIP
- Word 2: COVET
- Word 3: MIMIC
- Word 4: CLAIM
- Word 5: GRAVE
- Word 6: CRONE
- Word 7: WEIGH
- Word 8: TITLE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers for Octordle 141!