Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #142 today, released on June 15, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 143!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 142 Words Hints Today (June 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 142 today.
Hint 1: There is a M in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is an R in words 3, 4, and 8.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 4, 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Covered with or coloured like soot.
- Word 2: An unpleasantly thick and slippery liquid substance.
- Word 3: Made, growing, or arranged in curls or curves.
- Word 4: Give or order the giving of (something) as an official payment, compensation, or prize to (someone).
- Word 5: A semiconductor device with two terminals, typically allowing the flow of current in one direction only.
- Word 6: Having attractively long legs.
- Word 7: A medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.
- Word 8: A weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
What is the Octordle 142 Answer Today? (6/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 142 released today on June 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: SOOTY
- Word 2: SLIME
- Word 3: CURLY
- Word 4: AWARD
- Word 5: DIODE
- Word 6: LEGGY
- Word 7: GUILD
- Word 8: SWORD
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 143!