Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #144 today, released on June 17, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 145!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 144 Words Hints Today (June 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 144 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an K in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (Of a person) lean and haggard, especially because of suffering, hunger, or age.
- Word 2: Filled with or smelling of smoke.
- Word 3: Full of or covered with lumps.
- Word 4: An organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioural code.
- Word 5: (Of an animal, especially a dog) make a low guttural sound in the throat.
- Word 6: A hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire.
- Word 7: A military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling those inside to surrender.
- Word 8: Easily irritated; impatient and somewhat bad-tempered.
What is the Octordle 144 Answer Today? (6/17/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 144 released today on June 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: GAUNT
- Word 2: SMOKY
- Word 3: LUMPY
- Word 4: MAFIA
- Word 5: GROWL
- Word 6: FLAME
- Word 7: SIEGE
- Word 8: TESTY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 145!