Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #147 today, released on June 20, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 148!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 147 Words Hints Today (June 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 147 today.
Hint 1: There is a B in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a T in words 3 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 2, 3, 4 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any word.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: E
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: fix (an object) firmly and deeply in a surrounding mass.
- Word 2: denoting or relating to a fertile soil of clay and sand containing humus.
- Word 3: of imposing height.
- Word 4: (of troops) come together again in order to continue fighting after a defeat or dispersion.
- Word 5: a large bird of prey with a massive hooked bill and long broad wings, known for its keen sight and powerful soaring flight.
- Word 6: the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- Word 7: (of poetry) expressing the writer’s emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms.
- Word 8: rain containing some ice, as when snow melts as it falls.
What is the Octordle 147 Answer Today? (6/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 147 released today on June 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: EMBED
- Word 2: LOAMY
- Word 3: LOFTY
- Word 4: RALLY
- Word 5: EAGLE
- Word 6: COLOR
- Word 7: LYRIC
- Word 8: SLEET
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 148!