Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #150 today, released on June 23, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 151!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 150 Words Hints Today (June 23, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 150 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in word 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a X in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a F in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (with reference to a part of the body) make or become sore by rubbing against something.
- Word 2: crouch down in fear.
- Word 3: a flat dish, typically circular and made of china, from which food is eaten or served.
- Word 4: (especially of wrongdoing) very obvious and unacceptable.
- Word 5: the earth.
- Word 6: having a smooth, pale, translucent surface or appearance like that of wax.
- Word 7: a person or animal who consumes food in a specified way or of a specified kind.
- Word 8: move from a lower position to a higher one; come or go up.
What is the Octordle 150 Answer Today? (6/23/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 150 released today on June 23rd, 2022:
- Word 1: CHAFE
- Word 2: COWER
- Word 3: PLATE
- Word 4: GROSS
- Word 5: GLOBE
- Word 6: WAXEN
- Word 7: EATER
- Word 8: RISEN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 151!