Here are the answers and some hints for the Octordle words for #175 today, released on July 18, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for hints and the answers to Octordle 176!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 175 Words Hints Today (July 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 175 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 4, 5 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 2, 5 and 6.
Hint 3: There is an R in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is an F in words 1 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in the word 2 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: I
- Word 3: Q
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences.
- Word 2: an important topic or problem for debate or discussion.
- Word 3: (with reference to a soluble chemical or mineral) drain away from soil, ash, or similar material by the action of percolating liquid, especially rainwater.
- Word 4: to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely.
- Word 5: sordid and disreputable.
- Word 6: happening quickly or promptly.
- Word 7: intend to convey or refer to (a particular thing); signify.
- Word 8: containing or mixed with a large amount of milk.
What is the Octordle 175 Answer Today? (7/18/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 175 released today on July 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: FIELD
- Word 2: ISSUE
- Word 3: QUITE
- Word 4: MYRRH
- Word 5: SEEDY
- Word 6: SWIFT
- Word 7: MEANT
- Word 8: MILKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for hints and the answers to Octordle 176!