Here are the answers and some hints for the Octordle words for #177 today, released on July 20, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 178!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 177 Words Hints Today (July 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 177 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 2 and 6.
Hint 3: There is an R in words 3 and 5.
Hint 4: There is an S in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in the word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: N
- Word 2: I
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: K
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to the nose.
- Word 2: ornament (an object) by embedding pieces of a different material in it, flush with its surface.
- Word 3: change smoothly from one image to another by small gradual steps using computer animation techniques.
- Word 4: an overflow of a large amount of water beyond its normal limits, especially over what is normally dry land.
- Word 5: a large group of people.
- Word 6: a book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences.
- Word 7: a covering for the hand worn for protection against cold or dirt and typically having separate parts for each finger and the thumb.
- Word 8: be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission.
What is the Octordle 177 Answer Today? (7/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 177 released today on July 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: NASAL
- Word 2: INLAY
- Word 3: MORPH
- Word 4: FLOOD
- Word 5: HORDE
- Word 6: DIARY
- Word 7: GLOVE
- Word 8: KNEEL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 178!