Here are the answers and some hints for the Octordle words for #181 today, released on July 24, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 182!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 181 Words Hints Today (July 24, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 181 today.
Hint 1: There is a D in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 1, 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is an S in words 3 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Y
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: N
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the period between childhood and adult age.
- Word 2: diminish or put at rest (fear, suspicion, or worry).
- Word 3: the faculty or power of seeing.
- Word 4: resembling or characteristic of a rat.
- Word 5: a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid.
- Word 6: change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
- Word 7: gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught.
- Word 8: a person trained to care for the sick or infirm, especially in a hospital.
What is the Octordle 181 Answer Today? (7/24/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 181 released today on July 24th, 2022:
- Word 1: YOUTH
- Word 2: ALLAY
- Word 3: SIGHT
- Word 4: RATTY
- Word 5: FLUID
- Word 6: ALTER
- Word 7: LEARN
- Word 8: NURSE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 182!