Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #188 today, released on July 31, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 189!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 188 Words Hints Today (July 31, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 188 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 2 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an R in words 3, 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 1, 2 and 4.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a sudden quick movement.
- Word 2: a hieroglyphic character or symbol.
- Word 3: past simple and past participle of try.
- Word 4: woven or felted fabric made from wool, cotton, or a similar fibre.
- Word 5: a dish of meat, vegetables, etc., cooked in an Indian-style sauce of hot-tasting spices and typically served with rice.
- Word 6: of a living thing undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically.
- Word 7: push or pull (a train or part of a train) from the main line to a siding or from one line of rails to another.
- Word 8: a large meal, typically a celebratory one.
What is the Octordle 188 Answer Today? (7/31/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 188 released today on July 31st, 2022:
- Word 1: FLICK
- Word 2: GLYPH
- Word 3: TRIED
- Word 4: CLOTH
- Word 5: CURRY
- Word 6: GROWN
- Word 7: SHUNT
- Word 8: FEAST
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 189!