Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #191 today, released on August 3, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 192!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 191 Words Hints Today (August 3, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 191 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a P in words 4 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a S in words 2 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: J
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one.
- Word 2: either of two small wingless parasitic insects that live on the skin of mammals and birds.
- Word 3: (especially in science fiction) a machine resembling a human being and able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically.
- Word 4: a covered shelter projecting in front of the entrance of a building.
- Word 5: what is put in, taken in, or operated on by any process or system.
- Word 6: a public officer appointed to decide cases in a law court.
- Word 7: complete disorder and confusion.
- Word 8: let someone have or do something.
What is the Octordle 191 Answer Today? (8/3/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 191 released today on August 3rd, 2022:
- Word 1: FAIRY
- Word 2: LOUSE
- Word 3: ROBOT
- Word 4: PORCH
- Word 5: INPUT
- Word 6: JUDGE
- Word 7: CHAOS
- Word 8: ALLOW
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 192!