Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #196 today, released on August 8, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 197!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 196 Words Hints Today (August 8, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 196 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 4, 6, 7 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a H in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is an R in word 3, 4 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: V
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet
- Word 2: (of a person) utter a loud cry, typically as an expression of a strong emotion.
- Word 3: a person who votes or has the right to vote at an election.
- Word 4: a rare, unusual, or intriguing object.
- Word 5: fit panes of glass into (a window or door frame or similar structure).
- Word 6: a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
- Word 7: a powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds.
- Word 8: remove further or different material from (a film or screenplay).
What is the Octordle 196 Answer Today? (8/8/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 196 released today on August 8th, 2022:
- Word 1: THETA
- Word 2: SHOUT
- Word 3: VOTER
- Word 4: CURIO
- Word 5: GLAZE
- Word 6: STOIC
- Word 7: COCOA
- Word 8: RECUT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 197!