Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #199 today, released on August 11, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 200!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 199 Words Hints Today (August 11, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 199 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 3 and 4.
Hint 2: There is an F in words 4 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a T in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 6 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: N
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a stroke made with an inclined cue, imparting swerve to the ball.
- Word 2: tasting like nuts.
- Word 3: covered with fine, soft hair or feathers.
- Word 4: (especially of part of the body) unusually swollen.
- Word 5: a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
- Word 6: the place where an incident in real life or fiction occurs or occurred.
- Word 7: impose an unwelcome or unnecessary person or thing on.
- Word 8: each of the small, thin horny or bony plates protecting the skin of fish and reptiles, typically overlapping one another.
What is the Octordle 199 Answer Today? (8/11/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 199 released today on August 11th, 2022:
- Word 1: MASSE
- Word 2: NUTTY
- Word 3: DOWNY
- Word 4: PUFFY
- Word 5: LOSER
- Word 6: SCENE
- Word 7: FOIST
- Word 8: SCALE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 200!