Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #204 today, released on August 16, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 205!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 204 Words Hints Today (August 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 204 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in words 3, 5 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 7 and 8 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in words 4 and 7.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 2 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 1 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: covered with fur.
- Word 2: a sudden brief burst of bright flame or light.
- Word 3: any class or group of people who inherit exclusive privileges or are perceived as socially distinct.
- Word 4: (in psychiatry) relating to or affected by mania.
- Word 5: a set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building.
- Word 6: a mechanical or electrical device for measuring time, indicating hours, minutes, and sometimes seconds by hands on a round dial or by displayed figures.
- Word 7: weak and cowardly or feeble.
- Word 8: the rate at which someone or something moves or operates or is able to move or operate.
What is the Octordle 204 Answer Today? (8/16/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 204 released today on August 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: FURRY
- Word 2: FLARE
- Word 3: CASTE
- Word 4: MANIC
- Word 5: STAIR
- Word 6: CLOCK
- Word 7: WIMPY
- Word 8: SPEED
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 205!