Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #209 today, released on August 21, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 210!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 209 Words Hints Today (August 21, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 209 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in words 8.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 2 and 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small group of trees or plants growing closely together.
- Word 2: very good or pleasant; excellent.
- Word 3: a person or thing that flies, especially in a particular way.
- Word 4: a person who is dealing with an official authority, especially a tax authority.
- Word 5: hard solid non-metallic mineral matter of which rock is made, especially as a building material.
- Word 6: a long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes.
- Word 7: a ballroom dance originating in Buenos Aires, characterized by marked rhythms and postures and abrupt pauses.
- Word 8: clean (an area) by brushing away dirt or litter.
What is the Octordle 209 Answer Today? (8/21/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 209 released today on August 21st, 2022:
- Word 1: CLUMP
- Word 2: SUPER
- Word 3: FLYER
- Word 4: FILER
- Word 5: STONE
- Word 6: BOARD
- Word 7: TANGO
- Word 8: SWEPT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 210!