Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #105 today, released on May 9, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 106!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 105 Words Hints Today (May 9, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 105 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 4, 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a P in words 1 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: Z
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.
- Word 2: A feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction
- Word 3: A cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
- Word 4: Having a strong, pleasant, and somewhat spicy flavour.
- Word 5: A child’s word for a doll.
- Word 6: Covered with or full of small pieces of rock.
- Word 7: A type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.
- Word 8: A thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
What is the Octordle 105 Answer Today? (5/9/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 105 released today on May 9th, 2022:
- Word 1: INEPT
- Word 2: DOUBT
- Word 3: TRICK
- Word 4: ZESTY
- Word 5: DOLLY
- Word 6: STONY
- Word 7: SLANG
- Word 8: SYRUP
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 106!