Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #112 today, released on May 16, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers for Octordle 113!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 112 Words Hints Today (May 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 112 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: V
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: The space (usually measured in degrees) between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.
- Word 2: Added to an existing or usual amount or number; additional.
- Word 3: Relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality.
- Word 4: A person who votes or has the right to vote at an election.
- Word 5: A private teacher, typically one who teaches a single pupil or a very small group.
- Word 6: A useful or valuable thing or person.
- Word 7: Shed tears, typically as an expression of distress, pain, or sorrow.
- Word 8: A person, especially a child, who is mischievous in a likeable or amusing way.
What is the Octordle 112 Answer Today? (5/16/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 112 released today on May 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: ANGLE
- Word 2: EXTRA
- Word 3: CYBER
- Word 4: VOTER
- Word 5: TUTOR
- Word 6: ASSET
- Word 7: CRIED
- Word 8: SCAMP
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers for Octordle 113!