Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #115 today, released on May 19, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 116!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 115 Words Hints Today (May 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 115 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: N
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Feel or cause to feel anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.
- Word 2: Talk with excessive pride and self-satisfaction about one’s achievements, possessions, or abilities.
- Word 3: An Indian king or prince.
- Word 4: (In bacteria) a rounded resistant form adopted by a bacterial cell in adverse conditions.
- Word 5: A practical joke or mischievous act.
- Word 6: A round flattish cap of felt or cloth.
- Word 7: Not affected by alcohol; not drunk.
- Word 8: A person, typically a woman, employed to look after a child in its own home.
What is the Octordle 115 Answer Today? (5/19/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 115 released today on May 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: WORRY
- Word 2: BOAST
- Word 3: RAJAH
- Word 4: SPORE
- Word 5: PRANK
- Word 6: BERET
- Word 7: SOBER
- Word 8: NANNY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 116!