Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #119 today, released on May 23, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 120!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 119 Words Hints Today (May 23, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 119 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 3 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A distinctive smell, especially one that is pleasant.
- Word 2: A length of timber or steel supporting part of the structure of a building, typically arranged in parallel series to support a floor or ceiling.
- Word 3: Using or expressed in rather too many words.
- Word 4: Mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
- Word 5: A large tree with smooth grey bark, glossy leaves, and hard, pale fine-grained timber.
- Word 6: A small group of trees.
- Word 7: A soldier or other person sent out ahead of a main force so as to gather information about the enemy’s position, strength, or movements.
- Word 8: Nervously awkward and ungainly.
What is the Octordle 119 Answer Today? (5/23/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 119 released today on May 23rd, 2022:
- Word 1: SCENT
- Word 2: JOIST
- Word 3: WORDY
- Word 4: MANIA
- Word 5: BEECH
- Word 6: COPSE
- Word 7: SCOUT
- Word 8: GAWKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 120!