Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #122 today, released on May 26, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 123!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 122 Words Hints Today (May 26, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 122 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3, 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an L in words 4 and 5.
Hint 3: There is an R in words 1 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A mound of rough stones built as a memorial or landmark, typically on a hilltop or skyline.
- Word 2: An external form, appearance, or manner of presentation, typically concealing the true nature of something.
- Word 3: Mess around and waste time.
- Word 4: In a nervous or timid manner.
- Word 5: A waterproof filler and sealant, used in building work and repairs.
- Word 6: The sound produced in a person’s larynx and uttered through the mouth, as speech or song.
- Word 7: Shaking or trembling.
- Word 8: (Of a sound or voice) high and thin in tone.
What is the Octordle 122 Answer Today? (5/26/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 122 released today on May 26th, 2022:
- Word 1: CAIRN
- Word 2: GUISE
- Word 3: FANNY
- Word 4: SHYLY
- Word 5: CAULK
- Word 6: VOICE
- Word 7: SHAKY
- Word 8: REEDY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 123!