Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #79 today, released on April 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 80!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realise which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 79 Words Hints Today (April 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 79 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 2, 3, 4, and 7.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Relating to or using a system of numerical notation that has 8 rather than 10 as a base.
- Word 2: Having a pouting expression or appearance
- Word 3: A feeling and expression of contempt or disdain for someone or something.
- Word 4: To present food or drink to someone.
- Word 5: A cereal which is the most important kind grown in temperate countries, the grain of which is ground to make flour for bread, pasta, pastry, etc.
- Word 6: Done with excessive speed or urgency; hurried.
- Word 7: Around an axis.
- Word 8: A principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.
What is the Octordle 79 Answer Today? (April 13th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 79 released today on April 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: OCTAL
- Word 2: POUTY
- Word 3: SCORN
- Word 4: SERVE
- Word 5: WHEAT
- Word 6: HASTY
- Word 7: AXIAL
- Word 8: DOGMA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 80!