Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #82 today, released on April 16, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 83!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realise which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 82 Words Hints Today (April 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 82 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a P in words 1, 5 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letters in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: N
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Pincers with parallel, flat, and typically serrated surfaces, used chiefly for gripping small objects or bending wire.
- Word 2: Not safe or reliable; liable to fail or falter.
- Word 3: To present food or drink to someone.
- Word 4: A large muscle in the upper arm which turns the hand to face palm uppermost and flexes the arm and forearm.
- Word 5: A small flat cake of minced or finely chopped food, especially meat.
- Word 6: Comparative darkness and coolness caused by shelter from direct sunlight.
- Word 7: Relating to the place or time of one’s birth.
- Word 8: Complain about something in a persistent, irritating way.
What is the Octordle 82 Answer Today? (April 16th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 82 released today on April 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: PLIER
- Word 2: SHAKY
- Word 3: SERVE
- Word 4: BICEP
- Word 5: PATTY
- Word 6: SHADE
- Word 7: NATAL
- Word 8: GRIPE
You can see how I got the words in the images below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 83!