Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #96 today, released on April 30, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 97!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realise which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 96 Words Hints Today (April 30, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 96 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in any words 5 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: O
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Done or shown openly; plainly apparent.
- Word 2: An organ in the human or animal body which secretes particular chemical substances for use in the body or for discharge into the surroundings.
- Word 3: Relating to or forming an axis.
- Word 4: A garment for the upper body made of cotton or a similar fabric, with a collar and sleeves, and with buttons down the front.
- Word 5: The entrails and internal organs of an animal used as food.
- Word 6: A person who skis.
- Word 7: A set of rooms designated for one person’s or family’s use or for a particular purpose.
- Word 8: A device on a cooker that radiates heat downwards for cooking food.
What is the Octordle 96 Answer Today? (April 30th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 96 released today on April 30th, 2022:
- Word 1: OVERT
- Word 2: GLAND
- Word 3: AXIAL
- Word 4: SHIRT
- Word 5: OFFAL
- Word 6: SKIER
- Word 7: SUITE
- Word 8: GRILL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 97!