Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #154 today, released on June 27, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 155!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 154 Words Hints Today (June 27, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 154 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a H in words 1 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letter in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: H
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: O
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a large plant-eating domesticated mammal with solid hoofs and a flowing mane and tail, used for riding, racing, and to carry and pull loads.
- Word 2: giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
- Word 3: mark or discolour with something that is not easily removed.
- Word 4: a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.
- Word 5: (of a remark or idea) lacking originality or freshness; dull on account of overuse.
- Word 6: reluctant; unwilling.
- Word 7: emerge or cause to emerge from sleep; stop sleeping.
- Word 8: extreme physical or mental suffering.
What is the Octordle 154 Answer Today? (6/27/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 154 released today on June 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: HORSE
- Word 2: LOYAL
- Word 3: STAIN
- Word 4: OCEAN
- Word 5: TRITE
- Word 6: LOATH
- Word 7: WOKEN
- Word 8: AGONY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 155!