Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #160 today, released on July 3, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 161!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 160 Words Hints Today (July 3, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 160 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a Z in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a D in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: having a pouting expression or appearance.
- Word 2: an ordered formation of players, used to restart play, in which the forwards of a team form up with arms interlocked and heads down, and push forward against a similar group from the opposing side. The ball is thrown into the scrum and the players try to gain possession of it by kicking it backwards towards their own side.
- Word 3: to be certain of something.
- Word 4: furiously angry.
- Word 5: (of a remark or idea) lacking originality or freshness; dull on account of overuse.
- Word 6: a person who habitually gets out of bed at a particular time of the morning.
- Word 7: a dance in triple time performed by a couple, who as a pair turn rhythmically round and round as they progress around the dance floor.
- Word 8: sly or cunning intelligence.
What is the Octordle 160 Answer Today? (7/3/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 160 released today on July 3rd, 2022:
- Word 1: POUTY
- Word 2: SCRUM
- Word 3: SURER
- Word 4: LIVID
- Word 5: TRITE
- Word 6: RISER
- Word 7: WALTZ
- Word 8: GUILE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 161!