Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #163 today, released on July 6, 2022.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 163 Words Hints Today (July 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 163 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 3, 4 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 2 and 5.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated make-up.
- Word 2: omit (a sound or syllable) when speaking.
- Word 3: move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting continuous physical force.
- Word 4: the trunk of the human body.
- Word 5: a system of religious belief; a faith.
- Word 6: paralysis, especially that which is accompanied by involuntary tremors.
- Word 7: any of a number of prickly scrambling shrubs, especially a wild rose.
- Word 8: be appropriate for; suit.
What is the Octordle 163 Answer Today? (7/6/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 163 released today on July 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: CLOWN
- Word 2: ELIDE
- Word 3: PRESS
- Word 4: TORSO
- Word 5: CREED
- Word 6: PALSY
- Word 7: BRIAR
- Word 8: BEFIT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.