Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #164 today, released on July 7, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 165!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 164 Words Hints Today (July 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 164 today.
Hint 1: There is a B in words 3 and 4.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a D in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: W
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: J
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a deep fissure in the earth’s surface.
- Word 2: a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.
- Word 3: a man.
- Word 4: a puzzle in which words are represented by combinations of pictures and individual letters; for instance, apex might be represented by a picture of an ape followed by a letter X.
- Word 5: a rough path or road, typically one beaten by use rather than constructed.
- Word 6: grow old or older.
- Word 7: a public officer appointed to decide cases in a law court.
- Word 8: seize and hold firmly.
What is the Octordle 164 Answer Today? (7/7/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 164 released today on July 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: CHASM
- Word 2: WITCH
- Word 3: BLOKE
- Word 4: REBUS
- Word 5: TRACK
- Word 6: AGING
- Word 7: JUDGE
- Word 8: GRASP
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 165!