Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #168 today, released on July 11, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 169!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 168 Words Hints Today (July 11, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 168 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in word 4 and 6.
Hint 2: There is an L in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a H in words 1 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 3, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 7 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the action or crime of stealing.
- Word 2: fried quickly in a little hot fat.
- Word 3: the table in a Christian church at which the bread and wine are consecrated in communion services.
- Word 4: identify and remove errors from (computer hardware or software).
- Word 5: compress or squeeze forcefully so as to break, damage, or distort in shape.
- Word 6: to procreate as the father.
- Word 7: (especially in ancient Egypt) a body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.
- Word 8: any of a number of prickly scrambling shrubs, especially a wild rose.
What is the Octordle 168 Answer Today? (7/11/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 168 released today on July 11th, 2022:
- Word 1: THEFT
- Word 2: SAUTE
- Word 3: ALTAR
- Word 4: DEBUG
- Word 5: CRUSH
- Word 6: BEGAT
- Word 7: MUMMY
- Word 8: BRIAR
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 169!