Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #172 today, released on July 15, 2022.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 172 Words Hints Today (July 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 172 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in words 1 and 2.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in the word.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: V
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: moving in a constant direction on (a road, path, or any more or less horizontal surface).
- Word 2: search blindly or uncertainly by feeling with the hands.
- Word 3: a smooth, glossy fabric, usually of silk, produced by a weave in which the threads of the warp are caught and looped by the weft only at certain intervals.
- Word 4: vigour and spirit or enthusiasm.
- Word 5: a comb or tuft of feathers, fur, or skin on the head of a bird or other animal.
- Word 6: high-class or high-toned; fancy.
- Word 7: (of a person’s eyes) small, round, and gleaming.
- Word 8: a set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building.
What is the Octordle 172 Answer Today? (7/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 172 released today on July 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: ALONG
- Word 2: GROPE
- Word 3: SATIN
- Word 4: VERVE
- Word 5: CREST
- Word 6: HAUTE
- Word 7: BEADY
- Word 8: STAIR
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.