Here are the answers for the Octordle words #219 today, released on August 31, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 220!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 219 Words Hints Today (August 31, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 219 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in all words.
Hint 2: There is an M in words 2 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a K in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 2 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 6 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: to catch sight of suddenly; espy; descry.
- Word 2: a solid geometric figure whose two ends are similar, equal, and parallel rectilinear figures, and whose sides are parallelograms.
- Word 3: a type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.
- Word 4: not taut or held tightly in position; loose.
- Word 5: an area of low-lying land which is flooded in wet seasons or at high tide, and typically remains waterlogged at all times.
- Word 6: cut with a wide, sweeping movement, typically using a knife or sword.
- Word 7: an animal, especially a large or dangerous four-footed one.
- Word 8: keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
What is the Octordle 219 Answer Today? (8/31/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 219 released today on August 31st, 2022:
- Word 1: SPIED
- Word 2: PRISM
- Word 3: SLANG
- Word 4: SLACK
- Word 5: MARSH
- Word 6: SLASH
- Word 7: BEAST
- Word 8: SKULK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 220!