Here are the answers for the Octordle words #225 today, released on September 6, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 226!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 225 Words Hints Today (September 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 225 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 3 and 4.
Hint 2: There is a T in words 7 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3, 6, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting.
- Word 2: sharing in the knowledge of (something secret or private).
- Word 3: a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.
- Word 4: have a strong unpleasant smell.
- Word 5: a small hammer with which an auctioneer, a judge, or the chair of a meeting hits a surface to call for attention or order.
- Word 6: imitative of a style or fashion from the recent past.
- Word 7: the quality or state of being true.
- Word 8: a rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression.
What is the Octordle 225 Answer Today? (9/6/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 225 released today on September 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: BLAND
- Word 2: PRIVY
- Word 3: CHOCK
- Word 4: STUNK
- Word 5: GAVEL
- Word 6: RETRO
- Word 7: TRUTH
- Word 8: STRUT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 226!