Here are the answers for the Octordle words #229 today, released on September 10, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 230!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 229 Words Hints Today (September 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 229 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 3 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a M in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: O
- Word 8: Q
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a colourless, transparent, odourless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.
- Word 2: a machine for shaping wood, metal, or other material by means of a rotating drive which turns the piece being worked on against changeable cutting tools.
- Word 3: (of glue, paint, or other substances) not fully dry and retaining a slightly sticky feel.
- Word 4: spin quickly and lightly round, especially repeatedly.
- Word 5: a pale yellow oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice.
- Word 6: deliberately hurtful in one’s remarks; spiteful.
- Word 7: relating to or resembling sheep.
- Word 8: reject as invalid, especially by legal procedure.
What is the Octordle 229 Answer Today? (9/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 229 released today on September 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: WATER
- Word 2: LATHE
- Word 3: TACKY
- Word 4: TWIRL
- Word 5: LEMON
- Word 6: CATTY
- Word 7: OVINE
- Word 8: QUASH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 230!