Here are the answers for the Octordle words #232 today, released on September 13, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 233!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 232 Words Hints Today (September 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 232 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a Z in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 1, 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 3 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.
- Word 2: to look steadily, intently, and with fixed attention.
- Word 3: a medicinal substance taken to give a feeling of vigour or well-being.
- Word 4: a game in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers.
- Word 5: a British bronze coin and monetary unit equal to one hundredth of a pound.
- Word 6: vomit.
- Word 7: a repeated rhythmic phrase, typically one shouted or sung in unison by a crowd.
- Word 8: a rounded mass projecting above a surface.
What is the Octordle 232 Answer Today? (9/13/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 232 released today on September 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: PAGAN
- Word 2: GAZER
- Word 3: TONIC
- Word 4: BINGO
- Word 5: PENNY
- Word 6: RALPH
- Word 7: CHANT
- Word 8: MOUND
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 233!