Here are the answers for the Octordle words #237 today, released on September 18, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 238!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 237 Words Hints Today (September 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 237 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 1, 2, 7 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a F in words 4 and 7.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 2 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: Q
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: cause to stop sleeping.
- Word 2: a cylindrical device on which film, magnetic tape, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound; a reel.
- Word 3: a line or sequence of people or vehicles awaiting their turn to be attended to or to proceed.
- Word 4: evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.
- Word 5: an establishment providing accommodation, meals, and other services for travellers and tourists.
- Word 6: a steep rock face, especially at the edge of the sea.
- Word 7: put forward as fact or as a basis for argument.
- Word 8: (of a voice or utterance) sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse.
What is the Octordle 237 Answer Today? (9/18/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 237 released today on September 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: ROUSE
- Word 2: SPOOL
- Word 3: QUEUE
- Word 4: PROOF
- Word 5: HOTEL
- Word 6: CLIFF
- Word 7: POSIT
- Word 8: HUSKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 238!