Here are the answers for the Octordle words #239 today, released on September 20, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 240!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 239 Words Hints Today (September 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 239 today.
Hint 1: There is a C in words 1 and 2.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is an S in words 3 and 5.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 1, 3, 6 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 2.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 7 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: V
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: rigidly upright or straight.
- Word 2: seeds from a small tropical American evergreen tree, from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are made.
- Word 3: a left-hand page of an open book, or the back of a loose document.
- Word 4: a brass instrument like a small trumpet, typically without valves or keys and used for military signals.
- Word 5: all the people employed by a particular organization.
- Word 6: make more beautiful or attractive.
- Word 7: an ugly creature depicted as either a giant or a dwarf.
- Word 8: the red liquid that circulates in the arteries and veins of humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body.
What is the Octordle 239 Answer Today? (9/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 239 released today on September 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: ERECT
- Word 2: CACAO
- Word 3: VERSO
- Word 4: BUGLE
- Word 5: STAFF
- Word 6: ADORN
- Word 7: TROLL
- Word 8: BLOOD
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 240!