Here are the answers for the Octordle words #244 today, released on September 25, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 245!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 244 Words Hints Today (September 25, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 244 today.
Hint 1: There is an F in words 4 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 2, 3, 5 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a c in words 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 2 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 3.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: be quiet.
- Word 2: (of a person’s eyes) small, round, and gleaming.
- Word 3: great enthusiasm or passion.
- Word 4: (of a person’s skin, face, etc.) become red and hot, typically as the result of illness or strong emotion.
- Word 5: a person who is eating, typically a customer in a restaurant.
- Word 6: a length or square of fabric worn around the neck or head.
- Word 7: make an abrupt, unsteady, uncontrolled movement or series of movements; stagger.
- Word 8: an assembly of the clergy and sometimes also the laity in a diocese or other division of a particular Church.
What is the Octordle 244 Answer Today? (9/25/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 244 released today on September 25th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHUSH
- Word 2: BEADY
- Word 3: ARDOR
- Word 4: FLUSH
- Word 5: DINER
- Word 6: SCARF
- Word 7: LURCH
- Word 8: SYNOD
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 245!