Here are the answers for the Octordle words #246 today, released on September 27, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 247!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 246 Words Hints Today (September 27, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 246 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 4 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in words 1 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 6.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: Q
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: I
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to or resembling sheep.
- Word 2: reject as invalid, especially by legal procedure.
- Word 3: a small number of.
- Word 4: a thing serving as a visible or tangible representation of a fact, quality, feeling, etc.
- Word 5: a dress or top for a woman or girl, gathered at the chest and having a loosely fitting lower part.
- Word 6: the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- Word 7: bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault.
- Word 8: a hard creamy-white substance composing the main part of the tusks of an elephant, walrus, or narwhal, often (especially formerly) used to make ornaments and other articles.
What is the Octordle 246 Answer Today? (9/27/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 246 released today on September 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: OVINE
- Word 2: QUASH
- Word 3: FEWER
- Word 4: TOKEN
- Word 5: SMOCK
- Word 6: COLOR
- Word 7: ABORT
- Word 8: IVORY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 247!