Here are the answers for the Octordle words #248 today, released on September 29, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 249!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 248 Words Hints Today (September 29, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 248 today.
Hint 1: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 1, 2, 6 and 7.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 6 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of a person or their clothes) unfashionable and unstylish in appearance (typically used of a woman).
- Word 2: mawkishly over-sentimental.
- Word 3: a winding tubular water slide or chute at a swimming pool or amusement park.
- Word 4: be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission.
- Word 5: a small wood or other group of trees.
- Word 6: in a matter-of-fact or ironically humorous way.
- Word 7: slightly drunk.
- Word 8: the inner and typically larger of the two bones between the knee and the ankle (or the equivalent joints in other terrestrial vertebrates), parallel with the fibula.
What is the Octordle 248 Answer Today? (9/29/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 248 released today on September 29th, 2022:
- Word 1: DOWDY
- Word 2: SAPPY
- Word 3: FLUME
- Word 4: KNEEL
- Word 5: GROVE
- Word 6: DRYLY
- Word 7: TIPSY
- Word 8: TIBIA
You can see how I got the words in the image below: