Here are the answers for the Octordle words #250 today, released on October 1, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 251!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 250 Words Hints Today (October 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 250 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in words 2 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an L in words 6 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 1 and 5.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: Y
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a bird or mammal, or an imitation of one, used by hunters to attract other birds or mammals.
- Word 2: something that is very small.
- Word 3: a microscopic fungus consisting of single oval cells that reproduce by budding, and capable of converting sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide.
- Word 4: (of a slope, flight of stairs, or angle) rising or falling sharply; almost perpendicular.
- Word 5: a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
- Word 6: (of a bird) wave or open and shut (its wings or tail) with a quick flicking motion.
- Word 7: the bone of the thigh or upper hindlimb, articulating at the hip and the knee.
- Word 8: the lower surface of a room, on which one may walk.
What is the Octordle 250 Answer Today? (10/01/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 250 released today on October 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: DECOY
- Word 2: PYGMY
- Word 3: YEAST
- Word 4: STEEP
- Word 5: PRIDE
- Word 6: FLIRT
- Word 7: FEMUR
- Word 8: FLOOR
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 251!