Here are the answers for the Octordle words #254 today, released on October 5, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 255!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 254 Words Hints Today (October 5, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 254 today.
Hint 1: There is an R in words 3 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 2 and 4.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 4 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: N
- Word 3: K
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small oval fruit with a hard stone and bitter flesh, green when unripe and bluish black when ripe, used as food and as a source of oil.
- Word 2: very bad or unpleasant.
- Word 3: a small shrimplike planktonic crustacean of the open seas. It is eaten by a number of larger animals, notably the baleen whales.
- Word 4: a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order.
- Word 5: existing or coming before in time, order, or importance.
- Word 6: an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.
- Word 7: a thick, soft, moist substance typically produced by mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.
- Word 8: cut up or grind (food, especially meat) into very small pieces, typically in a machine with revolving blades.
What is the Octordle 254 Answer Today? (10/05/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 254 released today on October 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: OLIVE
- Word 2: NASTY
- Word 3: KRILL
- Word 4: CYCLE
- Word 5: PRIOR
- Word 6: GAFFE
- Word 7: PASTE
- Word 8: MINCE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 255!