Here are the answers for the Octordle words #256 today, released on October 7, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 257!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 256 Words Hints Today (October 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 256 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in words 1 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any word today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: strike forcefully with a sharp blow.
- Word 2: a powder obtained by grinding grain, typically wheat, and used to make bread, cakes, and pastry.
- Word 3: a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God.
- Word 4: a thing given as a reward to the winner of a competition or in recognition of an outstanding achievement.
- Word 5: a person who makes a formal proposal at a meeting or in an assembly.
- Word 6: a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in films, or on television.
- Word 7: funny or amusing in a slightly odd or peculiar way.
- Word 8: make (someone) feel intimidated or apprehensive.
What is the Octordle 256 Answer Today? (10/07/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 256 released today on October 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: WHACK
- Word 2: FLOUR
- Word 3: ANGEL
- Word 4: PRIZE
- Word 5: MOVER
- Word 6: ACTOR
- Word 7: WACKY
- Word 8: DAUNT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 257!