Here are the answers for the Octordle words #259 today, released on October 10, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 260!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 259 Words Hints Today (October 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 259 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is an F in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a R in words 4 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: Q
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: in a sad manner.
- Word 2: the direction towards the point of the horizon 90° clockwise from east, or the point on the horizon itself.
- Word 3: a leader or ruler of a people or clan.
- Word 4: mark (letters, words, or other symbols) on a surface, typically paper, with a pen, pencil, or similar implement.
- Word 5: a comfortable or suitable position in life or employment.
- Word 6: make or go with (someone or something) to a place.
- Word 7: apparently but not really; seemingly.
- Word 8: material manufactured in thin sheets from the pulp of wood or other fibrous substances, used for writing, drawing, or printing on, or as wrapping material.
What is the Octordle 259 Answer Today? (10/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 259 released today on October 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: SADLY
- Word 2: SOUTH
- Word 3: CHIEF
- Word 4: WRITE
- Word 5: NICHE
- Word 6: BRING
- Word 7: QUASI
- Word 8: PAPER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 260!